Houston Motorcycle Club, Sovereign Souls Motorcycle Club is a motorcycle club located in Houston, Texas with members located all around Houston as well as other locations outside Texas. Membership for Houston Motorcycle Club, Sovereign Souls Motorcycle Club is growing with membership in Dallas, Texas, Cheyenne, Wyoming, Las Cruces, New Mexico, and hopefully more soon. The Houston Motorcycle Club, Sovereign Souls Motorcycle Club would like to hear from you.
Sovereign Souls MC
The Sovereign Souls Motorcycle Club is a fully recognized independent Three-Piece Patch, Outlaw Motorcycle Club.
Houston Motorcycle Club, The Brotherhood of the Sovereign Souls, was the brainchild of Matthew “Comrade” Linton. A patch-holder with another club for over seven years, Linton had his own vision of what a club should be. In 2009. Comrade began sharing these thoughts with a fellow club member, George “Preacher” Bogle. The two of them worked together to assemble a team of bikers, some who had been in patched clubs before, and others who had ridden independently for decades. This group of friends worked together to make the Sovereign Souls Motorcycle Club a reality. The club was loosely formed in the end of 2009 and was granted full patch status in early 2010.
Sovereign Souls is a “Family Friendly” organization:
Members are to hold the Sovereign Souls at the top of their priority list, surpassed only by what is necessary to maintain their individual family and their individual source of livelihood. The club is not to be used as a front for any illegal activity that could potentially harm or interfere with any member’s family or job.
Brotherhood of the Sovereign Souls
- Houston Motorcycle Club, The Sovereign Souls MC Membership is open to men only
- Each candidate for admission must be at least 21 years old with a visible and legal source of income and a valid motorcycle license
- Candidates must be sponsored by a voting member in good standing and own at least one Harley-Davidson or facsimile of at least 883cc, or custom.
- Sovereign Souls Prospects must show a sincere interest in the Motorcycle Club Community and motorcycles.
- The process is generally as follows:
- Anyone is invited to “Hang Around” the club for as long as they wish before beginning the Prospecting phase. This means that you are welcome to get to know us through any of our open functions or runs. All members must first go through a “prospecting” phase, which requires being sponsored by a member of the club. Use the Hang Around time to get to know someone well enough that they will take you on as a sponsor.
- Hang around and prospecting times are not guaranteed admittance.
- The prospecting phase can take as long as needed to until a prospect proves their worth.
Want to know more?